Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Saturday 20 October 2012

L'OCCITANE gift basket

Hi guys~~ I am in a very good mood today because the weather is soo amazing! <3   The sky is so blue and  I can see the 'sheep clouds' flowing happily. >:< XDD    And here are two pictures of the sky. :D



Um... today I am going to introduce another present I've got and it is a Loccitane gift basket.    Lynn gives this to me and I really like it~ :D   It is the Loccitane 'Floral Beauty Collection' and the design of the package is really good.   It is a weaved basket and is in a yellowish brown colour.   There is also a cloth with blue flower patterns attached to it.    These two things actually reminds me of old-fashioned Chinese baskets and cloths and I quite like this idea of going back into the past. XD    The basket contains 6 items and they are:

1 X Almond Shower Oil (35 ml)
1 X Bonne Mere Honeysuckle Soap (125 g)
1 X Pivoine Flora Shower Gel (75 ml)
1 X Cherry Blossom Bath and Shower Gel (75 ml)
1 X Lavender Foaming Bath (100 ml)
1 X Verbena Shower Gel (75 ml)

This is the look of the basket.  :3




The bird on the leaflet is sooo cute!! <3


The back of the basket and the advertisement of Loccitane.    It also tells you what's inside. :) 


What does it looks like when you open the basket!! :DDD



This is the Almond Shower Oil. XD  It actually doesn't completely smell like almond.... it also smells like vanilla cream! :D (or I am just too hungry XDDD)  According to the instruction on the bottle, it should be used when you are having massage under shower and it can soften your skin. *.*   I haven't tried to use it yet and I think maybe I'll try it later tonight to see if it's work. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This is the Bonne Mere Honeysuckle Soap which is highly recommended by Lynn. XP   I haven't try it out yet because I don't want to destroy the plastic package of the soap... so I don't really know what does it smells like! :P  However, Lynn has used it before in her home and she says it's VERY nice so we should trust her. ;)    This soap actually contains lavender, linden, milk, honeysuckle, rose and verbena fragrances and I think this combination would work out well when I use it. ^ ^  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is the Pivoine Flora Shower Gel and it's my favorite!!  The smell is fresh and fantastic and attracts people like me who are a rose-lover - although it is a peony shower gel, it has a smell of rose! :P  I really like the pink colour too and I will save it to the last to use! wahaha~ XDD


The Moroccan rose perfume I brought in The Body Shop..... I like it very much as well~ :DD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is the Cherry Blossom Bath and Shower Gel and it has a gentle and delicate cherry blossom smell.    This is also my favorite item and I really like the picture of cherry blossom on the bottle.   It looks really cute that the colour is warm and orangey.  >///<
  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is the Lavender Foaming Bath and the smell really makes you feel calm and relaxed.    The smell of it is also very close to real lavenders and we should really clap our hands for Loccitane. (papapapa... clapping hands) XD  Actually, when I first saw this bottle it reminded my of old-fashioned milk bottles!! XD Although there's no milk inside... XP  I like this foam bath very much too and the rating of it from the internet is quite high as well. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is the Verbena Shower Gel and it actually has a lemon tea smell!!! Don't be scared by its name!!! XDDDD  The colour of it is in yellowish green colour and as what you can see in the photo, I have already used most of it!  The design of this bottle is especially good - there's a leaf on the bottle! (the Loccitane manufacturer like this the most? XP)  And I will definitely keep this bottle after I have finished using it. :)


The design is very special, it tells you the name and the ingredients of it at the sides! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well..... this is the end of this article!  I am very tired now... after I have done 6 reviews of these items... ><""   Anyway, hope you'll like it and see you next time!! :) :D




1 comment: